BitBang and Denodo partner to deepen and enrich companies’ understanding of their customers.
Companies strive to treat their customers as individuals, if not as royalty. The better companies understand their customers, the better they can anticipate and meet their needs and assure their loyalty over the long term. This is especially important today, as many customer touchpoints move online. Increased insight into consumer behavior sharpens marketing efforts and deepens the customer understanding in a virtuous cycle that drives success and ultimately improves sales.
Unfortunately, companies face a number of challenges that fragment their view of their customers:
- Different departments within large companies often maintain separate databases that do not seamlessly interoperate, and they will often store multiple data sets on the same customer. Similarly, data is often separated by channel, even when it covers the same person.
- Traditional data integration methods, such as ETL processes, are costly to implement and require ongoing maintenance. Also, because they deliver data in scheduled batches, they are not capable of supporting real-time data access.
- Replacing a company’s data infrastructure with a single, overarching system is not feasible, as this would be prohibitively expensive for most companies and could result in an unacceptable amount of downtime. This leaves companies without a global mechanism for managing data access.
- Many companies lack the technology and expertise to implement integrated communications across online, mobile, and traditional phone channels.
- Many companies lack the expertise to ensure that the right people are able to access the right data at the right time.
Working together, BitBang and Denodo enable companies to overcome each of these challenges, so that they can gain a much richer, dynamic, omnichannel view of their customers.